Just wondering if anyone has had issues with the new CIBC Mobile payment app?

I got the SIM, registered etc... found it worked no problem a few times. Then all of a sudden it stopped working. I'd be sitting at a store trying to pay with my phone and nothing registers...

Talk about feeling stupid-- sitting there flashing your phone trying to pay while others waiting behind ....

Tried re-installing the app-- but CIBC not able to re-register it... had to pass it along to tech support ...

Any others with similar experience or issues?

Rough start it seems.... not sure if I'm the only one using the service so far?
    12-21-12 08:20 AM
    I haven't even been able to use it. I tried it twice. Once at McDonald's and the other at Loblaws. At least the Loblaws one was at the self-checkout and didn't have to look like an id1ot in front of somone :-P
    01-14-13 12:06 PM
    I purchased my SIM card about two weeks ago and still cannot get the sytem to work. Everything installed and registaered, but i cannot make a purchase with it. I have tried many different places. I can use my CIBC credit card with no problems at the tap kiosk, so i do not know what the problem is. I will keep trying and pass along any results.
    01-18-13 08:15 AM
    I just got off the phone with CIBC and they mentioned that they are having technical issues registering my phone. I should have received a message the last two times I registered they said, but i do not beleive I did. Now they are saying that they will get back to me by Tuesday of next week...really??? Well, I guess I will just wait!
    01-18-13 09:44 AM
    Glad I didn't waste my money on a 15$ SIM card.
    01-18-13 10:04 AM
    Glad I didn't waste my money on a 15$ SIM card.
    I got mine for $12. And was issued a $15 credit on my CIBC card so it was a no brainer...
    01-19-13 09:05 PM
    I got mine for $12. And was issued a $15 credit on my CIBC card so it was a no brainer...
    Yep, that's a good deal
    01-19-13 09:08 PM