Choosing appropriate Software OS for your service provider
Ok im not new to trying a OS the day of launch. I have been meaning to mention this for quite some time with downloading the appropriate OS for your Carrier. Ok I have tmobile and we operate on 1700 2100 AWS I believe and a new OS comes out on At&t that works on 850 1900 I think right.
If new software has been tested basically for how well it plays with the network for that specific carrier. Would it be wise to stay on an OS update that operates on the same frequency as the hardware on your device.
Ok, so if mobilicity comes out with an update and I have tmobile then theoretically wouldn't it operate better on AWS network T-Mobile US ,mobilicity, Bell , Wind Canada. Vs
Updating a my Tmobile branded phone to a update made for At&t, Rogers, Telus 850 1900 bands
- By berry.man in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 11Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:29 PM
- By jking75104 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 48Last Post: 01-20-2010, 03:14 AM
- By JasonBourne in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 34Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:38 AM
- By BlackberryStorm98 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2009, 12:29 PM
- By themarques in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2008, 02:47 PM