Hello fellow blackberry users,

Recently, I got a new blackberry 9900 from work because mine was broken. The new one I got didn't have a battery so I used my old one. It works perfectly except when I try to charge it. It is connected, but it won't charge. I can transfer files and everything on it when I connect it to my computer but it doesn't charge. Even when I plug it into the wall, it recognizes being connected (the clock pops up) but it doesn't charge. Anyone knows why?

Thanks y'all
    04-01-14 05:37 PM
    Hello fellow blackberry users,

Recently, I got a new blackberry 9900 from work because mine was broken. The new one I got didn't have a battery so I used my old one. It works perfectly except when I try to charge it. It is connected, but it won't charge. I can transfer files and everything on it when I connect it to my computer but it doesn't charge. Even when I plug it into the wall, it recognizes being connected (the clock pops up) but it doesn't charge. Anyone knows why?

Thanks y'all
    Plug it into the wall and pull the battery out while plugged in power off ,then turn back on and put the battery back in.
    04-01-14 06:41 PM