Hi! I am a new Blackberry user and I have a question about how to change how contacts are displayed on the Bold 9900. Currently, when I add a new contact the Title is diplayed first in the contact list, followed by the person's first and last name. I would like to display only last name, first name. Unfortunately when I try to do this under options - language - Global Name Display by selecting Last Name, First Name, I end up with a display that shows last name job title, first name. How do I fix this? The only options under Global Name Display that I see are First Name Last Name and Last Name, First Name.
    11-16-12 09:00 AM
    In this case, while yes "Title" could refer to job title, I believe it refers to Mr. Mrs. Ms. Miss or Dr. more of a personal title if you will. I know it can be confusing, but thats how I've always taken it to mean. Normally, I leave this "Title" field blank. If I need to put someones job title in their contact info, I usually put it in with the "Company" field as "CrackBerry - Editor in Chief" for example.
    11-16-12 10:37 AM
    No way to fix this. I have the same thing with multiple contacts. Like the previous poster mentioned, use company field if you want. Doesn't work for me though because I have company filled with actual company or agency and contact has rank as title.
    11-16-12 11:26 AM
    As mentioned above, "Title" refers to Mr., Mrs., etc. If you want to add a Job Title, when editing a contact go to "Add Field" directly underneath Company and choose "Job Title."
    11-17-12 04:14 PM
    Forgot all about the "Add Field" lol
    11-19-12 01:51 PM