Hey everyone. This is my first post. I love my 9900 but finding the right case seems to be a problem for me. I particularly like white cases but black ones are ok too. So which kinds do you guys have and where can I find some good ones at? Thanks in advance.
    08-22-12 08:02 AM
    The BlackBerry hard shell that RIM makes is good, available in white and fits the 9900 well. I occasionally use one but mostly go with the pocket pouch.

Amazon.com: OEM Blackberry WHITE Hard Shell Case Cover for Bold Touch 9930 9900: Cell Phones & Accessories
    08-22-12 08:32 AM
    Case-Mate POP! Case for BlackBerry Bold 9930, Bold 9900 | BlackBerry Cases

Case-Mate Pop Case is in black and white/grey. I have the white one. I just wish Otterbox and Case-Mate would make other colors like yellow and blue like they do for the iPhones.
    08-22-12 08:39 AM
    Attachment 115900

These are my cases for my bold 9900

The white and black are the OEM cases that fit like a second skin and easy to remove and put back on.

The pink on is case mate.....love this one alot.

The blue one is incipio, it fits tightly....but looks good when on.

The silver one is also casemate and gives my phone a professional look...

Http://www.sleepydoctorsiaries.com
    Sent from my blackberry using Tapatalk
    Last edited by totallygone; 08-22-12 at 09:18 AM. Reason: spelling
    rexrim likes this.
    08-22-12 09:15 AM
    Attachment 115900

These are my cases for my bold 9900

The white and black are the OEM cases that fit like a second skin and easy to remove and put back on.

The pink on is case mate.....love this one alot.

The blue one is incipio, it fits tightly....but looks good when on.

The silver one is also casemate and gives my phone a professional look...

Http://www.sleepydoctorsiaries.com
    Sent from my blackberry using Tapatalk
    I like that blue one and I may look to get that one. Thanx a lot.
    totallygone likes this.
    08-22-12 09:56 AM
    I totally agree, the hard shell and the soft shell case from RIM are pretty good.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-22-12 10:05 AM
    i always use the Barely there cases made by Case mate, they're quality and feel well and look great.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    rexrim likes this.
    08-22-12 10:13 AM
    I have 7 cases for my Bold, of all varieties. Not sure exactly what you are looking for. A case mainly for looks, for protection, a little of both, etc. I'll share my feedback

-2 OEM hard cases (black and white): Solid cases, mainly for looks though. I like the white one over the black. Does offer pretty good protection for drops.

-OEM TPU case (black): Surprisingly good protection, though the lock button is harder to use.

-Otterbox Communter: This case offers great protection in a very slim package. The best of both worlds. The only thing is: it is nearly impossible to get off haha.

-Otterbox Impact: It is basically just a thick silicone case with Otterbox's name on it.

-Seidio Convert: If you want maximum protection, this is a case for you. If you take off the outer 2 layers, it can be used with the Seidio dock.

-Ballistic SG: By far, my favorite case. Excellent protection for 360 degree drops and falls. It doesn't get overly dusty, only on the top and bottom edges. It is made so you can type without restriction and it just feels right.

I tend to use the Ballistic case 24/7, but sometimes switch for like half a day in case I am in the mood for something else haha
    08-22-12 10:31 AM
    I use the leather holster for mine I find it protects my bold but let's me use it naked. It also very convenient having it on my side all day!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-22-12 10:48 AM
    I use the leather holster for mine I find it protects my bold but let's me use it naked. It also very convenient having it on my side all day!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I've also got 2 holsters. Not a huge holster person. I've got a full body protector on my phone so I can still use a holster if I want and still not worry about scuffs or marks. I wish I could bring myself to use a holster more often...
    08-22-12 11:20 AM
    Here are the ones I've used:

OEM soft shell: Thin and doesn't add a lot of bulk. Provides a little extra grip, made of a flexible textured TPU-like material. Some of the buttons and the side and top of the phone require a little more push to use.

OEM hard shell (used currently with my personal 9900 with a slightly stretched OEM holster): Again, thin and doesn't add much bulk. To the untrained eye, it'll look almost like a naked Bold. Has a nice looking BlackBerry logo and a dot matrix pattern on the back. Made mainly of hard plastic, so is a little slippery in hand when gripped certain ways. Side and top buttons are easier to press than on the soft shell.

Otterbox Commuter: Great protection in a relatively slim package. Adds a raised lip around the front of the phone so you can put it face down. Exposed silicone portions can pick up a little bit of dust. Pretty hard to get off once it's on.

Casemate Pop (used currently on my work 9900): Very similar to the Commuter but is one piece and easier to get on and off the phone. Rubber lip around the front doesn't pick up dust. Back is glossy and prone to scratching.
    08-22-12 11:25 AM
    Didn't like the otterbox cases...too bulky IMO. I stuck with the barely there case mate case and love it. I think they did a video review on it. Maybe it was Kevin. I think he was impressed that the case still had the BB logo on the back.

That's what I recommend unless you need more protection.
    08-22-12 01:43 PM
    You all came up with some good choices thanks a lot.
    08-22-12 03:28 PM
    BlackBerry Soft Shell for Bold 9900
    (76)
    $19.99 $14.95

I have....green,brown and just got indigo. Green is my 1st pick. I got them here at CrackBerry. Along with a screen protector, my phone is safe and slim.
    08-22-12 03:50 PM
    I have a black otterbox commuter, a black ballistic, a red ballistic, and a yellow case.
    All can be bought on amazon or shopcrackberry along with a LOAD of others
    08-22-12 08:52 PM
    08-22-12 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD