Took me all night but with my trusty heat gun I was able to stretch and form all the curves. This looks so great, and feels good in the hand. And when I pop the case off to show people the "Woven Glass" on the Battery door it compliments the phone beautifully. *WARNING* - Vinyl is not for everyone, attempt at own risk. Heating up the case too much would result in the plastic becoming structurally unsound. It will melt very easily.

BEAUTY SHOTS> DSLR

Last edited by shlee; 08-27-12 at 04:04 PM.
    donemt, Lendo, andy957 and 1 others like this.
    08-26-12 10:03 AM
    Holy , that pretty awesome looking! I WANT ONE
    shlee likes this.
    08-26-12 10:07 AM
    Great job, Look very nice.
    donemt and shlee like this.
    08-26-12 11:00 AM
    Wow. Looks hot. I just bought the OEM case bout 3 days ago. Have been using the Holster and the Case Mate Barely there case for since I first got the phone.
    shlee likes this.
    08-26-12 07:10 PM
    That is so awesome I want one now..
    shlee likes this.
    08-26-12 07:13 PM
    Looks good. From the side shot, it looks like there is a black edge, and the phone is in a case. What kind of a case did you put that on?
    shlee likes this.
    08-26-12 08:42 PM
    Looks good. From the side shot, it looks like there is a black edge, and the phone is in a case. What kind of a case did you put that on?
    Thanks guys, this is actually the low profile. Blackberry case. The bezel is soft silicone I think. And it's very strong. But, the bb dots were coming off and it had a few scratches. I had an unbelievable deal on the vinyl. Because I'm going to wrap my roof on my accord. So I went a little "wrap" crazy lol I can't tell you how amazing this looks in the sun. I think the next time I do it, ill stretch a little more. But it got HOT! Almost burned my hands.
    08-26-12 09:16 PM
    WOW !!!

For someone who dislikes cases on Blackberry's, this isn't one of, it is THE BEST I've ever seen.

You need to go into business. That is class.

As Inthemix9 said, I too want one.
    08-27-12 06:33 AM
    WOW !!!

For someone who dislikes cases on Blackberry's, this isn't one of, it is THE BEST I've ever seen.

You need to go into business. That is class.

As Inthemix9 said, I too want one.
    Thanks you very much! It's good to see my hard work is appreciated. My girlfriend doesn't really care much for this stuff, so I'm grateful people like it
    08-27-12 06:37 AM
    wow, thats one heck of a case.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    shlee likes this.
    08-27-12 07:54 AM
    **UPDATED** Took a few shots with the DSLR Cannon Mark II - Love this look!
    08-27-12 04:05 PM
    Looks pretty cool man...
    shlee likes this.
    08-28-12 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD