Hi guys
    I kept having this problem.I have searched before posting and found this solution :
    KB24070-Paypal Service Error ID 30972 appears when the user tries to migrate PayPal accounts in BlackBerry App World 2.0

but still,I have problem.
    When I try it again it says ''Paypall auhentication failed.Please try again''

What should i do ?
    Thanks a ton .
    06-18-12 01:03 PM
    This happeneed to me once...

it appears that Appworld was rying to login to Paypal with another one of the email accounts on my BB....make sure you edit the email to the correct one and relogin

go to my account payment options in Appworld
    06-18-12 01:05 PM
    Oh by the way,my device is v7.1.0.428 and App world is also latest.
    06-18-12 01:08 PM
    This happeneed to me once...

it appears that Appworld was rying to login to Paypal with another one of the email accounts on my BB....make sure you edit the email to the correct one and relogin

go to my account payment options in Appworld
    hanks for answering so fast.They are both correct my paypall and BB ID account e-mails are the same

Edit : I tried it over my computer and it worked guys.You can close the threat.
    Last edited by egemnnn; 06-18-12 at 01:16 PM.
    06-18-12 01:10 PM
    hanks for answering so fast.They are both correct my paypall and BB ID account e-mails are the same

Edit : I tried it over my computer and it worked guys.You can close the threat.
    Do this....

open appworld...

then type on your BB keyboard: Hold ALT then type R S T

this will clear the appworld cache

then reboot your device

then try again
    06-18-12 01:21 PM
    I had some paypal error on my PlayBook a while a go. A fix for me was to open AppWorld app on PlayBook, then go to Payment options, click PayPal, enter your password end click Authorize. After that I was able to buy apps again, looks like it de-authorized me. Don't know if it helps with your issue too, but give it a try
    06-18-12 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD