I recently changed the password to my email adress, and now my BlackBerry can't validate it. After multiple times of putting in my password, I decided to delete it and try to re-set it up on my phone. That hasn't worked either. I also tried the Email Account Validation Tool online. Nothing.

I've got no idea what to do. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

PS. I should also mention, I'm a BIS user, and it's a Gmail account. So the issue now is more of a "can't set up the email account". Either way, I'm stumped.
    Last edited by matthewaugh; 06-17-12 at 12:40 PM.
    06-17-12 12:38 PM
    Assume you are sure you are using the correct password knowing it is "case sensitive".
    06-17-12 12:49 PM
    Definitely. I've had it the "Show Password" button going so I know for sure it's the right password.
    06-17-12 01:43 PM
    I have to validate my att.net (powered by Yahoo) and haven't been able to either. I haven't changed my password and use the same one to log in to it online. Keeps saying it can't validate though.
    06-17-12 01:44 PM
    if you have enabled two-step verification in gmail it won't work, you have to go the settings on gmail and it will give you a unique password to input on your blackberry
    matthewaugh likes this.
    06-17-12 11:37 PM
    Thank you so much! It worked! I just hope I don't have to use that weird password again. There's no way I'll remember it.
    06-18-12 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD