Hello guys, I just bought a unlocked Blackberry from Verizon on Ebay, I live in Brazil so that makes thinks more complicated, anyways, after calling Blackberry and my service provider I realized that they didn't how to deal with it, so I searched for help on internet and I found that my service book has no entries either my host routing table, and when I try to register that host routing table it says that the message has send but nothing happens, I really don't know that to do. In my mind I think that I have to download all the service books again, but I don't know where I can find it. I also tried to register on that BlackBerry Internet Service in my country but I also didn't get results. By the way, the only application that works with the internet is Foursquare. Additional things: they have a plan here in Brazil for Blackberry, I'm already on this plan, but guess what, can't use the internet, can someone please help me, it would be awesome, Im trying to fix it for like a mouth. Thanks.
    03-28-12 06:47 PM
    The best way to fix this is to call Verizon and check if your BIS plan works right. Sometimes when you first register a phone on a network everything don't go right.
    03-28-12 06:49 PM
    Does it work using wif?
    03-28-12 06:53 PM
    You need to call your provider (not Verizon as you're in Brazil) and ask them to re-send your service books.

Can you post a screen shot of your home screen? What OS are you using?
    03-28-12 06:56 PM
    Does it work using wif?
    it doesn't have wifi
    03-28-12 07:15 PM
    You need to call your provider (not Verizon as you're in Brazil) and ask them to re-send your service books.

03-28-12 07:22 PM
    Are you sure it's a 9930?

It doesn't seem to be running OS 7/.1.
    03-28-12 08:00 PM
    Dude here's a question. Does it have a "touch screen?" I'm with lynawry.
    03-28-12 08:13 PM
    Are you sure it's a 9930?

It doesn't seem to be running OS 7/.1.
    its a tour 9630
    03-28-12 08:20 PM
    its a tour 9630
    This is a BlackBerry 99x0 forum, so maybe if you make a topic in the appropriate forum (9630) you can get some better help from one of the regular forum posters there.
    03-28-12 08:37 PM

oops sorry, I missed that. This is what I mean... call the service provider of your current SIM.
    03-28-12 08:59 PM
    its a tour 9630
    Toooooooooommmmmmmmm...

Also, it's clear by looking at the screen that you don't have a Blackberry data plan. There is no Blackberry symbol next to the 3G.
    03-28-12 09:02 PM
    OP, I got your PM, but it's clear from your screen shot you don't have a Blackberry plan. Call your provider and they should be able to clear it up for you.
    03-28-12 09:53 PM
    And since that service provider likely did not carry that device model (since it's a Verizon model), most likely the OP will not be able to get the proper Service Books loaded and thus will not be able to connect to a BIS without the Service Books.
    03-29-12 05:58 AM
    Yeah....
    You are screwed
    03-29-12 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD