Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    730 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default can't scroll through messages

sometimes, when I want to scroll through the messages (Gchat, txt) the message thread doesn't move up the screen so I can see more. The track pad works as the cursor moves up and down but the message itself doesn't. I am talking about the message thread with the same person, not through the inbox. And it doesn't happen to all messages, but I couldn't find a common denominator as to under what conditions this happens.
    The panda has spoken!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    590 Global Posts
    PIN
    27F0****

mine does so too sometimes but i immediately use the screen to scroll.
    CrackBerry Saviour (1,000,000 posts)
    dont forget to click the "thanks" or "like" button if i helped you or you like what i say.
    CrackBerry User

Mine did that when i first transfered all my data to the phone on .274 software. Has not happened ever since i update to .353. Everything is sooo much snappier in .353. Could use a little more tweaking on the touch sensitivity tho on the next (beta) update (whenever thats gonna be)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    730 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

The screen scroll doesn't get me anywhere either. It moves slightly so the hardware works but I can't view the messages

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

mine does the same SOMETIMES cant scroll using trackpad or using the screen but after a while like 10 minutes or so it works again if it doesnt work at all after a while do a battery pull
    CrackBerry Abuser

Mine does this sometimes as well. Might be related to certain contacts, but I can't recall specifics.

I do however, have a non-battery-pull solution however. Go into your txt options and check the "group sequential messages" option, hit back to save, then un-check the same option. It seems to reset something in the display of text messages and fixes the problem.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts

known issue in another thread:

Text window freezes cant scroll up or down...