sometimes, when I want to scroll through the messages (Gchat, txt) the message thread doesn't move up the screen so I can see more. The track pad works as the cursor moves up and down but the message itself doesn't. I am talking about the message thread with the same person, not through the inbox. And it doesn't happen to all messages, but I couldn't find a common denominator as to under what conditions this happens.
    09-08-11 11:52 AM
    mine does so too sometimes but i immediately use the screen to scroll.
    09-08-11 12:08 PM
    Mine did that when i first transfered all my data to the phone on .274 software. Has not happened ever since i update to .353. Everything is sooo much snappier in .353. Could use a little more tweaking on the touch sensitivity tho on the next (beta) update (whenever thats gonna be)
    09-08-11 12:11 PM
    The screen scroll doesn't get me anywhere either. It moves slightly so the hardware works but I can't view the messages

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-11 12:12 PM
    mine does the same SOMETIMES cant scroll using trackpad or using the screen but after a while like 10 minutes or so it works again if it doesnt work at all after a while do a battery pull
    09-08-11 01:55 PM
    Mine does this sometimes as well. Might be related to certain contacts, but I can't recall specifics.

I do however, have a non-battery-pull solution however. Go into your txt options and check the "group sequential messages" option, hit back to save, then un-check the same option. It seems to reset something in the display of text messages and fixes the problem.
    09-08-11 02:12 PM
    09-08-11 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD