So I tried to change the setting to turn off the media player when inactive after 20 minutes. I saved it and tried to close it but the popup came up asking if I want to save/discard/cancel. Anyone else have this problem? Or a solution?

I just changed this setting last night...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 11:34 PM
    I don't understand, when the pop-up shows and you click save it keeps popping back up?
    09-14-11 11:48 PM
    I don't understand, when the pop-up shows and you click save it keeps popping back up?
    I press the back button and the popup shows up and I press save. But instead of going back to the previous screen it remains in the options page

09-15-11 07:25 AM
    I have the exact same problem. You change a setting, you hit the back button, you click save, you get thrown back to the settings screen. The only way to leave the settings screen is by hitting the end key, but then your settings aren't saved.

09-16-11 07:04 AM
    I have the exact same problem. You change a setting, you hit the back button, you click save, you get thrown back to the settings screen. The only way to leave the settings screen is by hitting the end key, but then your settings aren't saved.

Same issue here.
    09-16-11 07:50 AM
    I am having the same issue.
    11-17-11 06:30 PM
    looks like you can save the settings if you remove your media card. the podcast program seems to have something to do with it as well. I took out my media card and deleted all of my pod casts and was able to save settings. the issue reappears when you reinsert the media card.
    11-18-11 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD