- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Can't restore OS on Bold 9930
By Bold 9930 operating system has flaked out again and I need to re-install it.
None of the online procedures I have been able to find are valid because they all refer to non-existent files to open and non-existent icons to click on.
I have tried re-installing the OS from Verizon's website, but that is worthless as well because when I try to reload the OS I get a message that my OS is up to date and am not permitted to proceed any further.
So WTF do I do now?
- 03-07-13, 05:15 AM #2
there is an OS in the sticky of this forum ( visfone nigeria ) and i have tried the link and it works, once you download it on your pc/laptop you need to install it and then remove the vendor file and you are good to go.
hope this helps !
- By Rintaro in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-19-12, 12:58 PM
- By Marc_NYC in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-11, 04:01 PM
- By Darren1276 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 09-01-10, 11:25 PM
- By bbueding in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 4Last Post: 06-16-10, 03:33 PM
- By enstorck in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-09, 11:22 AM