I just upgraded to a 9900 from AT&T and when I set up the email accounts I got a message with regards to my Comast account that I've never gottne on my other BB phones or my Playbook. The message says that if I use an email client I need to change the settings to leave the messages on the server or the BIS may not be able to deliver them to my device.

1. Why this message only on the 9900

2. Where the heck would I go to change the client settings on my comcast account?
    07-23-12 12:06 PM
    You shouldn't have to change any of your settings, it always sends out those messages. If you are not receiving your comcast mail on your phone the settings might be wrong on the phone and/or you need to allow access via the comcast email settings.

When I set up my knology address I didn't have to do anything and it worked fine
    07-23-12 12:22 PM
    I just checked and today it began receiving emails for some reason. Guess I'll roll with it for now.
    07-23-12 12:41 PM
    I just checked and today it began receiving emails for some reason. Guess I'll roll with it for now.
    I have a 9900 on AT&T and never have had a problem with my comcast email. Different story on my PlayBook.. for some reason, I always get account setup errors.. but then I seem to get emails later. I wish the PB email setup was as easy as the one on BB handsets.
    07-23-12 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD