- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Can't get bundle 2108
So I'm getting a notification that bundle 2108 is available on my Bold 9900.
When I select upgrade, I'm told to use the Desktop Software to perform the upgrade.
When check for updates using the Desktop software, it says no new updates are available. My current bunle is 981.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-04-2013, 07:28 PM #2
- 111 Posts
It sounds like you need to perform some trickery on the vendor.xml file because 'Desktop is not correctly detecting your wireless provider.
Check out this link for a quick howto: Quick Tip: Updating your BlackBerry to a different carrier's OS? Make sure you delete BOTH vendor files | CrackBerry.com
- By betasmoke in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:27 AM
- By ferritt in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2007, 04:47 AM
- By kinkladze10 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2007, 03:22 AM
- By mainstang in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2007, 01:19 PM
- By michaelk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2007, 05:39 PM