I need some help; I just updated to OS 7.1.0.267. Everything is great except for one thing: when I try to delete my sent emails, nothing happens, they're stuck there. I can delete my received emails, just not the ones I've sent. It's a gmail account set up through BIS. Has anyone had this problem and figured out a solution?

Thanks.
    03-07-12 04:40 PM
    It's happened to me - either do a battery pull or left alt/right up arrow/del at the same time. Check Google as well as ensure it's deleted - sometimes they get hung up.
    DaveInVan likes this.
    03-07-12 04:44 PM
    This was happening to me as well, very annoying. I did figure out how to remove the sent items. Open you message folder, select Options>Message Display and Actions>Display Style and select Single Messages and save. Now you can go back and select Group by Subject. Now your deleted (sent) emails should be gone.
    Last edited by dkgip; 03-07-12 at 07:06 PM.
    03-07-12 07:02 PM
    This was happening to me as well, very annoying. I did figure out how to remove the sent items. Open you message folder, select Options>Message Display and Actions>Display Style and select Single Messages and save. Now you can go back and select Group by Subject. Now your deleted (sent) emails should be gone.
    Thank you so much. I had been logging in to the BIS website and deleting the email account and re-adding it to get rid of the stuck emails. Your solution works like a charm!
    Schatziebest likes this.
    03-13-12 12:12 PM
    Thank you dkgip! This is why I love Crackberry.
    05-31-12 01:55 PM
    Thank you for this thread. I have been looking for a solution for awhile. It worked great.
    Cheers!!
    03-14-13 11:43 PM
    I would like to say thx you thousand times. It works perfectly.

01-22-14 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD