I've tried going to options, settings & everything. It stays on this two panel format & one go down to one line. Any ideas/suggestions to fix this?

09-02-11 10:47 PM
    Click bb menu in home screen, slect manage panels to remove any specific panel. to change the rows, drag the name bar up or down.
    Last edited by vsharm01; 09-02-11 at 10:55 PM.
    09-02-11 10:49 PM
    Just drag the panel down with your finger to make it one or no panel at all.
    jack57 likes this.
    09-02-11 10:53 PM
    Okay you can lock this, thank you kindly!
    09-02-11 11:07 PM
    how do you lock it? I "unchecked" every panel except "ALL". I would like it if the "ALL" panel could stay locked at the very top.
    09-02-11 11:34 PM
    Not designed like that - it will appear in ONE of the three positions, but it won't "lock". It will always revert to where it was, until you set the panel to another position. The three positions are: single row, double row and full. The "Escape" button sets the panel to it's one-row or two-row position, depending on which one you've selected.
    09-03-11 07:32 AM
    You can also set that to 0 Rows and it will hide all rows with the back button.

Panels are the side to side swipe screens. (All), (Media), Frequent), (Downloads). You can "Mange" these and limit which Panels are displayed.

What you are trying to do is set the Row display on the Home Screen.
    09-03-11 08:18 AM
    how do you lock it? I "unchecked" every panel except "ALL". I would like it if the "ALL" panel could stay locked at the very top.
    I think that poster was saying that the thread could be locked because he had found his answer.

But that's not typically done here.
    09-03-11 09:01 AM
    thanks for ur quick reply, that's my looking for......
    04-16-12 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD