Hi! I need some help. I'm not sure if it's something I did to my phone. I tried texting and BBM and they both work. so I'm ruling out the BIS service. So I was on vacation and I turned off my network the whole time I was gone but used it on wifi when I could. I also changed my data services to "off" just in case I accidentally turn on my network. I'm back at home now and turned my data services back on, I have 5 bars from Rogers but I can't seem to get onto FB or Twitter. I've already done a ctrl+alt+delete reset. The message that comes up for me for FB is the "The Facebook server has returned an unknown error and is not able to fulfill your request. (1504)" and for Twitter, it just says "Twitter services are currently unavailable".

Can someone help me figure this out?

Much thanks!
    08-15-12 03:33 AM
    oh and also, I actually did search up threads regarding it and did most of the things mentioned but it didn't work. so I'm wondering if me turning off my services had anything to do with it, or maybe not using it for a long time created a long term effect?
    08-15-12 03:52 AM
    Here in Singapore also facing this issue, BBM, Browsing, Facebook and WhatsApp working fine... emails and Ubersocial, haven't try Twitter 'cause I didn't install... are not working...

08-15-12 03:54 AM
    hmm.. I had a DM from Twitter come through and I went to reply but it didn't send (indicated with that x). I then went on Twitter thinking it worked again but it doesn't..
    08-15-12 04:43 AM
    All services are resumed for now...
    08-15-12 05:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD