Can't access Email Settings
Vodafone wiped my entire BlackBerry because they suspected a software malfunction. So I was given back a BlackBerry with a blank OS. But a weird thing happened.
When I turned it on, I got about 30 emails through that were waiting for me over my three email addresses. That was at first a little odd. But then my three email icons disappeared. I went into settings and tried to hit Email Settings to, I suspected, verify the emails. However, I can't open it. I click on it with the trackpad. Nothing. I tap it with my finger. Nothing. Everything else works. I have synced my Organiser data with Outlook. I can access texts, calls, Facebook, twitter and so on. But I can't access email settings.
What do to think is wrong?
- By ctrbot in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 11Last Post: 08-23-2012, 02:02 PM
- By ctrbot in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2011, 07:21 AM
- By fastfinger in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:20 PM
- By rgevol in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 25Last Post: 02-02-2009, 07:49 PM
- By ajohnson30 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:44 PM