Hello, everyone.

I am very frustrated because I cannot update my PayPal payment method on BlackBerry App World. I have a BlackBerry Bold 9930, and my carrier is Sprint (in the United States). When I go to put in my username and password, it says, "Unknown Error." I then went to the BlackBerry App World website on my desktop computer, logged in, and when I clicked on the link to attempt to update my PayPal payment method, it simply refreshed the current screen and didn't even take me to a page where I could log into my PayPal account.

I called Sprint, and they were no help at all. They referred me to call BlackBerry. I called BlackBerry, and they were extremely rude. They told me to call PayPal, because "obviously, something is wrong with them." I called PayPal, and still could not get this issue resolved. Am I the only one that has this problem? Does anyone have a solution?
    03-09-13 03:14 PM
    I have the same problem
    03-10-13 12:39 AM
    Hello, everyone.

I am very frustrated because I cannot update my PayPal payment method on BlackBerry App World. I have a BlackBerry Bold 9930, and my carrier is Sprint (in the United States). When I go to put in my username and password, it says, "Unknown Error." I then went to the BlackBerry App World website on my desktop computer, logged in, and when I clicked on the link to attempt to update my PayPal payment method, it simply refreshed the current screen and didn't even take me to a page where I could log into my PayPal account.

I called Sprint, and they were no help at all. They referred me to call BlackBerry. I called BlackBerry, and they were extremely rude. They told me to call PayPal, because "obviously, something is wrong with them." I called PayPal, and still could not get this issue resolved. Am I the only one that has this problem? Does anyone have a solution?
    i had a similar issue !
    I reinstalled bbworld from m.blackberry.com and it worked ever since without any issues.

Hope this helps !
    03-10-13 01:14 AM