Hi all,

I have a big problem, please help me !

I setup 3 email
    My Gmail and yahoo account not pushing.

But only service book of email 1 loaded to my device. I does not receive service book and email "Email account information" for email 2 and 3.

But I setup email 2 and 3 on other BB, everything is good !

I try to setup other email (gmail), everything still good !

I try delete all service book, wipe and reload OS, call network provider support but problem can not solve
    Last edited by zocster; 01-14-14 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Removed personal information
    01-14-14 01:00 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I am having trouble understanding you. I also removed your information
    01-14-14 01:35 AM
    Hi all,

I have a big problem, please help me !

I setup 3 email
    My Gmail and yahoo account not pushing.

But only service book of email 1 loaded to my device. I does not receive service book and email "Email account information" for email 2 and 3.

But I setup email 2 and 3 on other BB, everything is good !

I try to setup other email (gmail), everything still good !

I try delete all service book, wipe and reload OS, call network provider support but problem can not solve
    Do you use the same SIM card for both phones (9930/9900 according to your profile)? If yes, mail will only work on the phone with the SIM card in.

If you use 2 different SIM cards then both SIM cards will need BIS attached to them.
    01-14-14 03:28 AM
    Do you use the same SIM card for both phones (9930/9900 according to your profile)? If yes, mail will only work on the phone with the SIM card in.

If you use 2 different SIM cards then both SIM cards will need BIS attached to them.
    I have only one SIM, I attach this SIM in other device and no problem when setup email.
    01-14-14 03:52 AM
    When you remove the SIM from the other device where you have successfully setup the email do you still receive email on that phone?

To successfully setup your email on the device where you had issues, when you put in the SIM it should ask you if you want to do a device switch. If you say yes, then you will be able to set up your email. If you say no, then you won't be able to setup your email.

Email with BBOS7 need BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) to work.

You only have 1 SIM card so only 1 BIS so you can only have mail on 1 phone.

With BB10 you don't need BIS.
    01-14-14 04:19 AM
    When you remove the SIM from the other device where you have successfully setup the email do you still receive email on that phone?

To successfully setup your email on the device where you had issues, when you put in the SIM it should ask you if you want to do a device switch. If you say yes, then you will be able to set up your email. If you say no, then you won't be able to setup your email.

Email with BBOS7 need BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) to work.

You only have 1 SIM card so only 1 BIS so you can only have mail on 1 phone.

With BB10 you don't need BIS.
    I have one SIM (with BIS) and 2 phone (9900 and 9000).

I get that issues on 9900, I move SIM to 9000, move device on http://vinaphone.blackberry.com and emails are working well.

I move SIM back to 9900, move device back and still get issues on 2 emails.
    01-14-14 06:20 AM
    Somebody helps me
    01-19-14 10:45 PM