I wonder if there are any camera apps for BB 9900 that could give the camera some more options like focusing, anti shake, and zoom etc - that would be pretty cool.
    09-03-11 10:57 PM
    Focusing=impossible since it's a fixed lens.

Anti shake=image stabilization option but only for video it seems(even tho if you ask me it makes it more shaky). Blackberrys always handled motion like garbage.

Zoom=you can zoom already, just run your finger up and down the screen while your about to take a picture.
    09-03-11 11:14 PM
    kinda lame .. so they call this a continuous focussing lens right? heheh

I have heard that the image looks better on the phone, than transferred to a computer. Which is kind of weird so that means they are trying to cover up the quality of the image with a high resolution screen?

plus no auto focus? strange

I had this crazy theory that there were no auto focus camera's
    available because apple bought them all out lol on purpose .. and it left RIM
    with these ones.
    09-04-11 08:32 AM
    I have learned to use the different shooting modes to improve my photos I have taken. This camera still has issues and RIM dropped the ball on this feature.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-04-11 09:01 AM
    i find the camera picture quality to be quite good for a cell phone....
    09-04-11 09:03 AM
    kinda lame .. so they call this a continuous focussing lens right? heheh

I have heard that the image looks better on the phone, than transferred to a computer. Which is kind of weird so that means they are trying to cover up the quality of the image with a high resolution screen?

plus no auto focus? strange

I had this crazy theory that there were no auto focus camera's
    available because apple bought them all out lol on purpose .. and it left RIM
    with these ones.
    You're wasting my clicks with your incoherent blither...what are you, like 12?
    09-04-11 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD