Hi all,

My camera only takes pictures and after you take a picture you can't do a thing with them, what the fu_k! I wiped the phone last night thinking it might reset everything but no luck.

What do do now?
    12-12-12 05:50 AM
    What exactly it is you want to do with them? I take a pic, close the camera app, navigate to my picture library, choose a picture from the library, press the BB button, and I can do whatever I want with them(basically rotate, zoom, open on my PB, Assign to a contact, or send).
    12-12-12 06:42 AM
    I love posts like this!
    12-12-12 06:50 AM
    I want to send them to others and It wont allow me to save send or save It just takes a pictures and then nothing you can do with it.
    12-12-12 06:56 AM
    Well Sprint will have my phone in the morning and if they can fix the issue I get new phone!
    12-14-12 07:21 PM
    Sounds simple, just connect to your computer, or select the file and then you can do anything. Well, its that simple for those that can get the desktop software to actually recognize the blackberry. Its that simple when you are ready to send a 100 Meg video file over your plan. Not so much for those that try to use the desktop software on four different pcs from four different manufacturers, and several USB cables (cables that work for everything EXCEPT connecting a blackberry, including large external USB powered drives). If there is one thing I've learned from RIM and the Blackberry that my company provided for me, it is that I won't be spending my own money on one. If you end up getting a new phone, make sure Blackberry didn't make it and the OS isn't RIM and you won't be forced onto forums so often
    12-16-12 07:06 AM
    All fixed and Sprint gave me a new SD card. The old one was messed up and causing the issues for some reason
    12-21-12 11:44 AM
    Sounds simple, just connect to your computer, or select the file and then you can do anything. Well, its that simple for those that can get the desktop software to actually recognize the blackberry. Its that simple when you are ready to send a 100 Meg video file over your plan. Not so much for those that try to use the desktop software on four different pcs from four different manufacturers, and several USB cables (cables that work for everything EXCEPT connecting a blackberry, including large external USB powered drives). If there is one thing I've learned from RIM and the Blackberry that my company provided for me, it is that I won't be spending my own money on one. If you end up getting a new phone, make sure Blackberry didn't make it and the OS isn't RIM and you won't be forced onto forums so often
    Well if your company gave it to you I'm assuming you're on a BES plan. That might be the problem since they can block your phone from doing anything they don't want you to do. If you wanna whine some more while being uneducated on the matter there's a forum for that on the main forum page.
    12-21-12 01:13 PM