Camera only takes pictures but cant do anything with them
My camera only takes pictures and after you take a picture you can't do a thing with them, what the fu_k! I wiped the phone last night thinking it might reset everything but no luck.
What do do now?
- CrackBerry Genius
12-12-12, 07:42 AM #2
- 4,360 Posts
What exactly it is you want to do with them? I take a pic, close the camera app, navigate to my picture library, choose a picture from the library, press the BB button, and I can do whatever I want with them(basically rotate, zoom, open on my PB, Assign to a contact, or send).
- 12-16-12, 08:06 AM #6
RE: Camera only takes pictures
Sounds simple, just connect to your computer, or select the file and then you can do anything. Well, its that simple for those that can get the desktop software to actually recognize the blackberry. Its that simple when you are ready to send a 100 Meg video file over your plan. Not so much for those that try to use the desktop software on four different pcs from four different manufacturers, and several USB cables (cables that work for everything EXCEPT connecting a blackberry, including large external USB powered drives). If there is one thing I've learned from RIM and the Blackberry that my company provided for me, it is that I won't be spending my own money on one. If you end up getting a new phone, make sure Blackberry didn't make it and the OS isn't RIM and you won't be forced onto forums so often
- CrackBerry Genius
12-21-12, 02:13 PM #8
- 2,000 Posts
- By stinkykiller in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-10, 05:10 PM
- By cslave in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-10, 10:38 PM
- By cslave in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-10, 10:38 PM
- By ramzi188 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 19Last Post: 10-26-08, 07:30 AM
- By bosslady in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-07, 03:13 AM