Hi there, i have a problem with my Bb bold 4 The problem is that all of the buttons except for the camera button don't work on the right side. How do i fix it.?
    05-08-14 04:10 PM
    Ok first off let's get to the problem. The title says one thing and the question in the posts says the opposite. Are all of your ride side buttons not working except for the camera button, or is just the camera button broken?

Do you have any 3rd party apps that handle button assignments such as quick launch, or Vlingo?

PS. Have you tried a simple battery pull/reboot?
    05-09-14 08:08 AM
    Ok first off let's get to the problem. The title says one thing and the question in the posts says the opposite. Are all of your ride side buttons not working except for the camera button, or is just the camera button broken?

Do you have any 3rd party apps that handle button assignments such as quick launch, or Vlingo?

PS. Have you tried a simple battery pull/reboot?
    opss my bad actually only the camera button( convenience key) dosen't work all are ok.. and i don't have any app install like that..eg.(quick launch, or Vlingo?)
    05-09-14 04:01 PM
    Ok go in to your setting and make sure you don't have the button disabled. I forget the exact path to get there something like Setting (the wrench), then Device, then Convenience Key? Or something along those lines. Make sure it is set to Camera and not Nothing or something else.
    05-10-14 12:10 PM