Lately, I've had my calendar entries disappear from my BB. These are entries I make on my BB, and not coming from FB. I do not sync with a PC. Anyone have any ideas? I missed a few appointments and am having to go back to pen and paper for now.
    11-07-12 01:29 PM
    Open your calendar on your phone and check the options. Under keep appointments for: what do you have there?
    Your phone will start to delete older appts after the time you set there.
    11-07-12 01:40 PM
    Set "forever". These entries delete before they occur.
    11-07-12 01:47 PM
    Anyone have any other ideas?
    11-07-12 04:43 PM
    Maybe you're entering data in more than 1 calendar. Open the menu and click "select calendar" and see what it says. Also go to Calendar Options and look at "default calendar". There might be a calendar for each email address you have linked to your phone and you might be putting some of the entries on 1 calendar and some on another...? It's possible.

Other than that, under "options" select "keep appointments" and select "forever" but that has already been suggested.
    11-07-12 05:30 PM
    Checked, and it's 3 calendars - gmail, outlook.com, facebook. For now, I unchecked outlook.com, as that was the newest. I've always had the other two. This is very frustrating!
    11-08-12 03:10 PM
    Noticing the same here on my 9930. I only have a default calendar and I have noticed several appointments disappear before they are due

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-08-12 03:21 PM
    I have a Z10 which just started having a new problem. I am up-to-date on software, and in fact, this may have started with the last update, but I'm not sure.

Starting about 10 days ago all of my new calendar entries appear on my calendar in gray instead of black and then they have disappeared when I go back to the calendar -- and I also tried to cancel an appointment for tomorrow. When I went back to the calendar the canceled appointment had reappeared. Just now. Before this test, I took out the battery and restarted the phone. That didn't change anything.

How can I fix this ?
    09-19-13 01:23 PM
    StephanieVA - did you find a solution? This has started happening with my Z10 as well a few weeks ago. The only entries that stay are ones that are sent to me via email invite from another blackberry...
    10-07-13 12:18 PM
    I have a Q10 which I absolutely love! I was thrilled to see that I could link my BlackBerry calendar to my Hotmail calendar (to have a backup method, easy to print as well). Today, when I went to check an address for a meeting, I saw that all my calendar entries were gone! I wondered if it was because I was in an office building and maybe the signal wasn't as strong. I tried restarting my phone but that didn't help. The entries reappeared later when I was literally across the street in another building, but it was alarming nonetheless. I hope BlackBerry will introduce a fix for this soon!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 12:40 PM
    Ok, Blackberry must fix this asap. My calendar entries are all gone and they were there an hour ago! So alarming. I depend on this phone for just about everything!

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 02:28 PM
    I am having the identical problem on my Q10. Making a calendar entry and saving it. Then going back an hour later to find it has disappeared. I haven't changed anything, and haven't updated anything or changed the way I make the entry. It just started doing it about a week ago without any warning. I too need this to work properly for business purposes. Has anyone spoken to Blackberry support to see if they can/ are prepared to offer any help to fix this?
    05-26-14 08:52 PM
    My calendar seemed to be working fine since my last post but I just noticed all my entries had disappeared again! I tried re-entering one and it told me I had a conflict so it seems the entries are there but not appearing on the screen for some reason. BlackBerry really needs to fix this before I have a heart attack, lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 01:20 PM
    Just an idea but really don't know the possible reason for this... has it to do with BlackBerry Protect? Or may be the BIS?

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    10-10-14 01:32 PM