Hey all! I'm slowly begging to rely more and more on my calender (especially now that I have BIS sync it automatically w/ my Gmail account). I just have a quick question though. I input a lot of all-day events such as birthdays, corporate earnings announcements, etc. Also, my default calender view is "agenda view" because it's the most convenient for me. One problem though: if you look at the attached image, these all-day events are colored grey by default which is the exact same color as the dates. Apart from looking quite ugly, the lack of color contrast makes it somewhat harder to read (especially considering the fact that I like to quickly glance at my agenda as opposed to spending time going over it). Is there anyway I can change the color of all-day events? Is it theme specific?

Note: I posted this a couple of days back in the general discussion forums but no one replied. I didn't feel bumping the thread would be appropriate so I just reposted it here since it's probably a Bold 9900 specific issue. Thanks!
    10-07-11 04:06 PM
    I've tried fiddling around but could not find any ways of changing it. To be honest, I didn't really like the change in the style of the calender from OS5 (my previous Storm2) to the OS7 - this was the only change I wasn't a huge fan of. However, I have certainly grown to be completely used to it after six weeks of use.
    10-07-11 04:56 PM
    Do you think it can be changed once we get theme support for OS 7 ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 07:45 AM
    Do you think it can be changed once we get theme support for OS 7 ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I'm not the best person to ask regarding this as I have no idea about themes etc. From my experience with themes with the Storm2, I don't think they can change the actual calender. But maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold 9900 wireless device
    10-08-11 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD