Hi guys, Its been a while since I posted anything. Although this is nothing spectacular I just wanted to say even after my issues with the 9900 Bricking itself. Im absolutely in love with this phone. And there isnt anything anyone can do to change my mind.

*Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Beauty Shot:
    07-12-12 08:40 AM
    Hi guys, Its been a while since I posted anything. Although this is nothing spectacular I just wanted to say even after my issues with the 9900 Bricking itself. Im absolutely in love with this phone. And there isnt anything anyone can do to change my mind.

Beauty Shot:
    Click to view quoted image
    All phones have issues to an extent. Pleased to hear you still like your Bold 9900! If it wasn't for this migraine right now, I'd be texting this from my Bold 9900.
    07-12-12 08:57 AM
    Cool pic but bad analogy OP.

Cadillacs are marketed towards coffin dodgers !
    07-12-12 09:05 AM
    Waking up in the morning to a slow red LED will change your mind. I hope it does not happen to you but I would back up often!
    07-12-12 10:35 AM
    Waking up in the morning to a slow red LED will change your mind. I hope it does not happen to you but I would back up often!
    No actually this did happen to me. It was a software issue. Since then it had been resolved. But yes that was an issue. I can recall feeling just horrified. But since then shes been good to me. (Knock on wood)
    07-12-12 11:07 AM

lol Well IMHO The Cadillac is a dream, Having since owned 5 so far. Dating back to 1987 Eldorado Coupe to the CTSV. I see where your going with this lol But, never the less... its still a Cadillac Pure Lux experience. Thats how I see RIM. Luxury ya know? Above all others. Its just upsetting to see how things have played out.
    07-12-12 11:10 AM

Really!!!! Then I'm a dodger

Here is another angle.

Last edited by RoseBud68; 07-12-12 at 11:43 AM.
    hornlovah, Ben1232 and shlee like this.
    07-12-12 11:39 AM
    Really!!!! Then I'm a dodger

Here is another angle.

What I said was their old image actually. With cars like the above they're definately not for the aged.
    07-12-12 11:47 AM
    What I said was their old image actually. With cars like the above they're definately not for the aged.
    I know what you meant, Dad still has an eldo.
    shlee likes this.
    07-12-12 11:50 AM
    I know what you meant, Dad still has an eldo.
    Cool, It seems those new ones 'would' put the mature of society in coffins prematurely
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    07-12-12 11:54 AM

Beauty Shot:
    Hello shlee. Is that beweather on your desktop? If it is how do I put mine there? I've searched beweather options.
    07-12-12 12:04 PM
    Stunning. Absolutely stunning... The phone that is. Oh, the CTS' are gorgeous and stunning too
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    07-12-12 12:27 PM
    A black CTS-V and a black Bold 9930... a nice combo!
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    07-12-12 01:04 PM
    A black Bold 99-- series tethered to a black CTS-V via Bluetooth is even better.
    07-12-12 01:48 PM
    A black Bold 99-- series tethered to a black CTS-V via Bluetooth is even better.
    Very true.

And with a most excellent mount so that the 99-- doesn't go flying each time one exceeds 1G (as in G-forces.)
    07-12-12 03:19 PM
    cadillac... i like that

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-12-12 04:55 PM
    I always say "It's the Cadillac of keyboards". It's like the bench seat on an old Fleetwood, big and plush with a smooth ride.
    07-12-12 06:03 PM
    Hello shlee. Is that beweather on your desktop? If it is how do I put mine there? I've searched beweather options.
    Yes Dave, and it's the best weather app I've seen yet. Just open options/homescreen wallpaper/enable berryweather homescreen wallpaper (make sure this option is selected)/select image wallpaper and save. The just adjust your top margin where you want the info displayed
    07-12-12 09:36 PM
    You might want to check out the current lineup before making a statement like that.
    07-12-12 10:04 PM

on what planet? the cts is a sexy beast!

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-13-12 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD