Hi guys

First of all let me introduce my problem. I live in Denmark and it is very limited with carriers for BB - there are a few doing business only and only one providing the BIS for privates.

That is all fine as i can get a good deal on a contract, however my problem is that they dont have the Bold 9900 so i'm forced to buy it from either a electronics shop here in denmark for $890, OR i can order it from ebay.co.uk and save around $220.

I just wanted your guys feedback on ebay shops as I'm quite new at utilizing ebay's many online shops.

Universal Electronics - Ebay

That one is offering 1 year warranty. Do you know if it is so? will i be covered or will they hide as soon as i give them the "aaaa+++" rating on ebay for quick handling?

Another one is Ecell
    E Cell - Ebay

And it seems very legit, also providing 12 months warranty.

It have to be said that the electonic stores in denmark selling them is also only online shops. However i have been trading with them before (buying computer hardware etc.) and they are under some very strict danish laws regarding online trade and such.

All of your feedback is much appreciated!

- Kristian
    10-21-11 06:27 PM
    Careful that the warranty isn't worthless. If you buy in DK you will probably have to ship a defective unit overseas for repair. Make sure you have a backup 8520 or something.
    10-21-11 06:54 PM
    I bought mine from Buy Sat Nav TomTom Garmin HTC PDA Tom Tom GPS Cheap - Reviews. Im not sure how the warranty works, but they were pretty good.
    10-21-11 08:19 PM
    Thanks for the quick replies!

@Kevinnugent: exactly that is the problem, dont want to just buy hot air. Also, it will be my first BB so will not have a backup phone.

@Ryshhh: Thanks - will browse their site a bit
    10-22-11 02:46 AM
    Just went to the 3 Denmark store today which is the only carrier for private BIS in Denmark, and they couldn't import the phone from 3 UK - so guess im going with E Cell as they seem fairly legit and had a chat with their customer support today and they told me that it is 1 year international warranty
    10-22-11 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD