The only reason that I haven't bought a Telus or Rogers or Bells or an unbranded 9900 is because if it comes with some kind of defect then I'm F'up.
    Who I'm I gonna go and request them to fix it or take care of it.
    I wonder if there is a store online that sells these devices and still give u some sort of guaranteed, I would jump the gun 4 sho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 07:33 PM
    Well, there is a one year warranty through RIM, but from what I understand is if you don't buy it from an authorized seller, you're toast. This is also the reason I didn't get a Rogers when it launched - and now I'm glad I didn't with the issues being reported.
    10-29-11 08:58 PM
    Well, there is a one year warranty through RIM, but from what I understand is if you don't buy it from an authorized seller, you're toast. This is also the reason I didn't get a Rogers when it launched - and now I'm glad I didn't with the issues being reported.
    Agree... It seems there are more & more threads with issues on there 9900/30. I need to have some where I can go to if & when I get the 9900.
    Last edited by RoseBud68; 10-29-11 at 10:19 PM.
    10-29-11 10:17 PM
    Agree... It seems there are more & more threads with issues on there 9900/30. I need to have some where I can go to if & when I get the 9900.
    The only reason I didn't get a Rogers 9900.
    10-29-11 10:22 PM
    So what are guys using then ?

10-30-11 09:26 AM
    So what are guys using then ?

Using? We aren't - we are still waiting for AT&T to release. I am using a 9930 though with another carrier.
    10-30-11 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD