I don't get it........ either there is a hardware or software problem with the 99xx,,why isn't RIM weighing in on this problem. i've been with crack and blackberry for a long time. I've never heard of such a serious proiblem not addressed by the manufacture. There must be somthing I'm missing.
    Last edited by Betmen; 11-13-11 at 08:42 PM.
    11-13-11 03:22 PM
    9900 my last blackberry, sadly
    11-13-11 03:33 PM
    I still believe that's the software problem
    Hope they'll corrected it on OS7.1
    Don't hope too much that RIM will adressed though
    The storm that many people says was a failure and RIM also didn't do anything about it
    This is RIM style of handling problems.
    I'm also dissapointed by it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 03:43 PM
    I haven't had it yet on my 9900 but something definitely needs to be done. I hope RIM is working on it as we speak, but I highly doubt it. It will just be sweapt under the rug as the new OS and new devices are introduced.

11-13-11 04:15 PM
    9900 my last blackberry, sadly
    am thinking so too because of the bricking issue
    11-13-11 04:45 PM
    I must be lucky cause I never had one problem with my 9900,best berry I have ever had. Not sure how
    Everbody is bricking there bolds.
    Maybe I should knock on wood!
    ;-)

11-13-11 04:49 PM
    I must be lucky cause I never had one problem with my 9900,best berry I have ever had. Not sure how
    Everbody is bricking there bolds.
    Maybe I should knock on wood!
    ;-)
    Same with me! I love my 9900 and there haven't been any problems on it, best made berry yet

11-13-11 05:02 PM
    Arguing abut if it is software or hardware reminds me of the keyboard stuttering on previous RIM devices. RIM never owned up to that either! The "brick" this is starting to look the same to me.
    11-13-11 05:51 PM
    I like this device a lot, but yes, the JVM errors (2 for me, luckily battery pull solved it), crashes, and random freezes sadly have made it the LEAST stable bb I've owned by far. Sucks. 8830, tour, and now 9930. Highly useable, easily best bb yet though still. Just hugely unstable. They had to get us somehow. Damned java or OS, or whatever the **** memory leaks these issues are caused by.

11-13-11 09:14 PM
    Didn't have any error or problem just mad with the camera. now
    11-13-11 09:55 PM
    I'm on my 3rd 9900 right now. Today is day one with it and so far, so good. I'm still not super confident though because my first 9900 was good for about a month before it took a turn for the worst. Guess we'll see what happens this time around. I hope I don't need to run from the Blackberry thing, but if I keep having issues I won't have a choice
    11-13-11 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD