Bricked out of my phone
Hey Crackberry Crew,
I have recently purchased a 9900 online im trying to unnuke it but im running windows 8 and for some reason I cant find apploader can anyone help me out on this
- 02-20-13, 09:43 AM #2
If you hold Ctrl+r, copy/paste that into the box and hit enter it will launch apploader. Remove the x86 if you're running 32-bit Win8.
Assuming you have the device OS installed to your PC, of course.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-20-13, 10:21 AM #4Passport SQW100-1 10.3.2. but I can't tell you which one
- 4,103 Posts
If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
- By LifeIsFR in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-10, 11:29 AM
- By snailrunner in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-10, 01:39 AM
- By n813ca in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-09, 12:45 AM
- By ndnoutlaw in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 136Last Post: 04-06-09, 10:17 AM
- By kittycatspawz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 45Last Post: 07-18-08, 08:24 AM