ohhhh man...so I've joined the league of bricked "red light of death" or whatever 9900's. I have scoured the web for hours trying all the solutions but none work. I tried the apploader, problem is my pin is detected...tried bbsak, nope....desktop manager, nope. this is a crock of Sh*t and is beginning to irk me in the worst way.

Has anyone come up with a workable solution? I'm very close to breaking this thing in half...
    10-28-11 10:40 PM
    wish i could help i just had my 9860 start restarting itself over and over and cant be fixed by desktop manager, its been battery pulled and has been restarting itself for about 14 hours now, i dunno if there was ever a button combo for sending this bb into recovery mode of sorts, maybe then i could at least load new firware onto it, good luck with your problem, im going to investigate mine..
    10-28-11 11:12 PM
    ...i dunno if there was ever a button combo for sending this bb into recovery mode of sorts, maybe then i could at least load new firware onto it, good luck with your problem, im going to investigate mine..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6-only-214174/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 11:20 PM
    ya this is an epic pain in the ***...there has to be some kind of fix, has to be. thanks Phill I tried this but no dice....was holding it down for about 5 minutes lolll ya desperate is an understatement
    10-28-11 11:31 PM
    I bricked my 9700 twice, resetting loop of death, and I'll just run through the loader.exe procedure to make sure you're trying the correct way. You start loader.exe and get to the page where it waits for the pin with the phone hooked up but the battery pulled. Put the battery in and the moment the pin shows click connect. Try 10 to 15 times and eventually it should work. I think it took me 12 attempts the first time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD