Hey guys, got the lovely JVM boot-up error earlier - after some fiddling around everything is fine except for one gaping problem...it wiped out all of my e-mails. Must be some kind of security measure. My account is still connected to my BlackBerry and e-mails can come in, but I had vital e-mails on the phone that I need for the weekend etc - I tried resending my service books - it's a Gmail account. Anyone know how to reconcile the e-mail on my desktop and load them all on my 9900? I really wish the new BIS was out...
    09-29-11 10:08 PM
    Nothing eh? True, I figured I had tried everything as well.
    10-01-11 12:21 AM
    Well, the emails are still in the GMail account so they are not lost.
    10-01-11 12:25 AM
    Any backups that might be recent enough to have the deleted messages? Do you use Blackberry Protect, if so it may have a backup of your messages?

Additionally so you can at least have easy access to the emails, you could use Logicmail and set it up for use with your GMail account. Just an idea so you don't have to use the web interface if you would rather not.
    10-01-11 02:20 AM
    Any backups that might be recent enough to have the deleted messages? Do you use Blackberry Protect, if so it may have a backup of your messages?

Additionally so you can at least have easy access to the emails, you could use Logicmail and set it up for use with your GMail account. Just an idea so you don't have to use the web interface if you would rather not.
    Actually, blackberry protect doesn't back up messages

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD