Just got my bold 9930 for verizon today. They are not in the flagship stores yet because they are not allowed to sell them till the 15th. There are 2 stores I know of in westchester ny that have them in stock and r selling them.Wont give out there names incase they r not supposed to but one is on boston post road in new rochelle and the other on quaker ridge rd also in new ro. Both stores have 6 in stock ready to go. But its funny the main flagships cant sell them but the little stores privatly owned can. Anywho figured i would put this out there and go check because if its happening in new york who says other stores dont have them in.
    08-18-11 04:03 PM
    What's the price you bought it for?

If it's over $509.99, then you know why they were able to sell it to you already.
    08-18-11 05:42 PM
    270.93 tax included
    08-18-11 05:43 PM
    Can u pm me the name of the store? I am trying to get this today thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 02:54 PM
    Just got my bold 9930 for verizon today. They are not in the flagship stores yet because they are not allowed to sell them till the 15th. There are 2 stores I know of in westchester ny that have them in stock and r selling them.Wont give out there names incase they r not supposed to but one is on boston post road in new rochelle and the other on quaker ridge rd also in new ro. Both stores have 6 in stock ready to go. But its funny the main flagships cant sell them but the little stores privatly owned can. Anywho figured i would put this out there and go check because if its happening in new york who says other stores dont have them in.
    I live in Westchester (white plains) so if its really $200 bucks can you PM me please. Thanks
    08-19-11 02:56 PM
    Thanks! Btw, the title of your thread is not clear. I thought you meant at&t.
    08-19-11 02:58 PM
    There is one on display in the VZW store on 5th ave between 21st and 20th in NYC. I'm pretty sure it's a corporate store, and not an authorized retailer. I played with it for a while. I'm currently using a Torch on at&t...the speed of the OS is crazy fast. I didn't pay much attention to the price, but I did see the off contract price was $509. This might be enough to finally draw me away from at&t....
    08-19-11 03:00 PM
    I just called a local Sprint corp store for ****s and giggles and I almost fell off my chair. She said they gave the 9930 in stock and I can come pick it up now for $199. I am stuck at work till 530 grrrr
    08-19-11 03:05 PM
    I just called a local Sprint corp store for ****s and giggles and I almost fell off my chair. She said they gave the 9930 in stock and I can come pick it up now for $199. I am stuck at work till 530 grrrr
    ......are you ****in serious?
    08-19-11 04:17 PM
    The store i got mine at is Jet Communication 211 main st. New Rochelle. Phone number is 235-2220. I hope they still have some. Also there is another store that had them in a small shooping mall off north ave @ quaker ridge rd. its all the way in the back.
    08-19-11 04:50 PM
    I was under the impression these wouldn't be in stores til what the 25th? I stopped in a corporate store in Vestal,NY to get a screen protector for the one I bought online, and they had a 9930 displayed. I asked if they were available for purchase and he said they were. Funny tho, the display model wasn't even on and when I tried to turn it on for them, it didn't. Dead battery. Nice Verizon...probably cuz it's not a Droid.
    08-19-11 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD