hi fellow 9900 users, last week i was quite eager to download and play the 1.0.4. patch of diablo 3 on the day that it released. unfortunately for me, i had rugby that day and usually leave from work to go straight there after work. although this was outside of working hours i was unable to play (IT policy, rightfully so) on any of the networks at work so i tethered my blackberry to my laptop and used DM to establish the connection. to my surprise it worked quite well and my experience was pretty much on par with using a regular wireless connection. in 1.5hrs of play i was dropped once and only consumed 23MB of bandwidth.
    08-27-12 02:40 PM
    awesome!! thanks fir sharing. Who is your carrier?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-27-12 02:54 PM
    With Rogers, if you have 1GB or more of data included in your plan, the ability to tether or use your phone as a hotspot is included at no extra cost. I've had no issues using my phone as a hotspot the last few weeks since getting the 6GB super plan.

JB
    08-28-12 06:45 AM
    awesome!! thanks fir sharing. Who is your carrier?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Rogers. I've had a 6GB plan for a couple years now and only now in 2012 has it started to really come in handy. a few months ago my car was in and out of the shop for a better part of the month forcing me to take public transit to and from work, the gym etc. in that time i managed to rack up over 4GB of data tethering my playbook multiple times a day and using my 9900 as i normally would.
    08-28-12 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD