I've seen so many threads about the release dates of the new Bolds. 99% of them are complete bull-****. And the ones that have any sort of truth, don't have a lot of proof. So can someone please tell me the release date for the new Bold 9930 on Verizon? Or does anyone know a PROBABLE release date? Also, does anyone know what it may cost with an upgrade on Verizon? Thanks so much ahead of time. I'm just trying to clear things up.
    08-08-11 06:14 PM
    Most dates I hear is August 25-28 area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 06:21 PM
    If someone does tell you the release date and price for the Bold, how will you distinguish what they say is not part of the 99% bull-**** as you put it?

Just saying
    It seemed like this Thursday 8/11 was happening but now we're seeing dates of 8/25 which may turn out to be true.

I hope it is this week but I'm just preparing for a general August launch sometime.
    If someone does tell you the release date and price for the Bold, how will you distinguish what they say is not part of the 99% bull-**** as you put it?

Just saying
    Cause some people are reputable and some people aren't.
    08-08-11 06:23 PM
    It's going to be the 18th. No proof for here but want to go on record as saying the 18th. On the 18th B2B and most likely B2C.
    08-08-11 06:29 PM
    It's going to be the 18th. No proof for here but want to go on record as saying the 18th. On the 18th B2B and most likely B2C.
    Bro, where are you getting this info from? Verizon usually releases on Thursdays so it will probably be the 18th or the 25th.

Here is proof of the August 25th release rumor:
    Leaked Wireless Giant Roadmap Shows BBTV, OS 7 devices, Calypso, and more � N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    08-08-11 07:09 PM
    Look at this way - no one knows diddly crap until officially announced by the carrier(s).
    08-08-11 07:21 PM
    Bro, where are you getting this info from? Verizon usually releases on Thursdays so it will probably be the 18th or the 25th.

Leaked Wireless Giant Roadmap Shows BBTV, OS 7 devices, Calypso, and more � N4BB � News for BlackBerry � leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    Time will tell. I was hoping for the 10th but got conformation today of the 18th.

I know everyone has a source etc. and I can't compromise mine, so file this away and on the 18th we'll see.

Then the next time I get caught up in the release games I'll have a history to point to.
    08-08-11 08:00 PM
    vzn will release on the 18th.
    08-08-11 08:38 PM
    I got an idea to find out the release date. Lets start another thread asking when the release date will be for VZW. If that dont work, we can start another one.
    TMElectric, Alia, travaz and 4 others like this.
    08-08-11 08:42 PM
    You have been here for almost 3 years, and this is the first worthy post?
    08-08-11 08:47 PM
    Time will tell. I was hoping for the 10th but got conformation today of the 18th.

I know everyone has a source etc. and I can't compromise mine, so file this away and on the 18th we'll see.

Then the next time I get caught up in the release games I'll have a history to point to.
    Where did you both hear this? Whether or not your source is not necessarily 100% legit, anything will help. :/
    08-08-11 08:50 PM
    i just returned from my VZW store and they "know nothing" of the 9930 coming anytime soon. If it were due out within the next 10 days I would think they would say something, but they all acted like they never heard of the darn device. Its just ridonclulous
    08-08-11 09:00 PM
    i just returned from my VZW store and they "know nothing" of the 9930 coming anytime soon. If it were due out within the next 10 days I would think they would say something, but they all acted like they never heard of the darn device. Its just ridonclulous
    It's a sales manuever they're using to sell Android devices. I was told 2-3 months by a VZW representative today which was complete bull****.
    jamigraham and awesker3#WN like this.
    08-08-11 09:02 PM
    Not surprised. Verizon hasnt officially announced the device, and if they arent BlackBerry types, they dont go looking for this type of information. At least they didnt openly insult the platform or question why you would want a BlackBerry. This is terrible salesmanship. You never discourage what people obviously want.
    me: Hey I'm interested in the new BlackBerrys.
    csr: Oh you dont want a BlackBerry.
    me: Yes I do, that's why I'm here...
    08-08-11 09:07 PM
    The 18th is better than the 25th and that works for me.
    08-08-11 09:09 PM
    The 18th is better than the 25th and that works for me.
    It's Much better than the 25th; especially since I leave for vacation on the 20th and I'd love to bring it along with me rather than buy it when I get back.
    08-08-11 09:13 PM
    Anyone have any idea on the prices? Contract? Full retail?

08-08-11 10:42 PM
    jus know its sometime this month, price would probably be the same like usual
    08-08-11 10:57 PM
    perhaps...but the tour had a soft release and it came out on a sunday. the 18th would rock though.

Leaked Wireless Giant Roadmap Shows BBTV, OS 7 devices, Calypso, and more � N4BB � News for BlackBerry � leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    08-08-11 11:01 PM
    I Think we should take bets on the release date and each carrier
    08-08-11 11:10 PM
    11th with online order up @ midnight.
    This would be magnificent.

08-08-11 11:26 PM
    Stopped at verizon kiosk and they had NO info on phone. Looked at there Incoming stock sheet for this week and Nothing ! Mgr said they release phones on Thursday, he was nice enough to make a call to the store a few miles away and speak to boss there and said looks like 25 of august. He said if 18th was date they would have something in to train / info on product by now so don't look for 9930 on 18th. I saw on a sprint site A source say that Sprint would be the first US carrier to release on 21st of august so we will see I guess.

08-09-11 12:07 AM
    i hope its the 18th because I am going to school the 20th and then I wont be able to get it until November THey better hurry with this release because i lost 3 more bbm contacts to an iphone and htc evo
    08-09-11 12:19 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD