Ok so I have a bold 9930 two days old from verizon. I'm trying to download the wiki app off apps world and it won't let me. I've tried through apps world and from the internet and still no go. It gets to the end of the process then it says an error has occurred. I'm on the OS that came with the device version .163. also from my experience with blackberries arent you suppose to be able to press the left (aA) key and alt and it will change the letters to all caps. this isnt working and it is frustrating. Is this something I should go to verizon about and try to get a new handset, or is there something else I could do?
    Last edited by twelvezero8; 03-30-12 at 11:36 PM.
    03-30-12 10:40 PM
    Alt-Leftcaps is NUMERIC.

Alt-Right caps is Caps lock, I believe.

Appworld has been a bit flaky lately. Try it again.
    03-31-12 12:42 AM
    Yes... Alt+right shift is caps lock.

Open up BB App World, the hold left alt and then type r s t. This will reset app world.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    03-31-12 10:49 AM
    Have you setup BB ID yet? Appworld uses this as your login information. If you set it up you won't have to login everytime.
    03-31-12 08:03 PM
    it keeps giving me the code 907 invalid COD????????
    03-31-12 10:53 PM
    What are you doing when you get the 907 invalid cod message? That has happened when I already have a app installed and try installing over it. Sometimes I delete the app, reboot and then try again.
    03-31-12 10:58 PM
    So reading the comments from the app I'm not the only one having the problem. I sent a complaint email to the makers of the app. We will see what's happen. I deleted the app and tried to reload it. I also downloaded the new version of apps world.
    04-01-12 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD