- CrackBerry User
- 23 Posts
Bold 9930: DLed enchanced gmail plugin and it messed up my phones email. How to remove?
I downloaded the "enhanced gmail plugin" to my bold 9930 from blackberry's website.
When i did. all of my synced email accounts disappeared. I tried adding them but they still don't show up as individual icons.
How do I undo this? It's really bothering me my email is screwed up. Heeelp!
- CrackBerry Master
01-05-2013, 02:20 PM #2
- 1,434 Posts
I don't even see on the BlackBerry website where you got this plug-in from. Can you link me?
Maybe check in desktop manager with your phone connected. You might find it under apps which you could just uninstall. May also find it under the data section which you could also just delete.
- By Airman88 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:23 AM
- By fongaroos in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2010, 03:20 PM
- By fongaroos in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2010, 03:20 PM
- By burntorange817 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
- By burntorange817 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:36 PM