How do I connect my 9930 to my Blackberry Desktop via Bluetooth? When I try to use Tools\Add Bluetooth Device, BB Desktop finds nothing. Yet my PC is paired with the phone. When I check the Windows Bluetooth icon, I can see my device and connect properly to the phone.

When I check the phone's device properties under Windows, I got nothing under Hardware and also no services are listed under the Services tab. Looking at the available bluetooth connections on the phone, it does show that my PC ins connected.

Under the Windows Device Manager , I do see one unknown device. This does look like a driver issue. However, I have the latest Blackberry Desktop installed. The phone is on 7.1 Bundle 921. Do I need a special additional driver? The 9930 is a sprint device.

If I connect the phone via USB, I have no issues at all.

Any insights are much appreciated!
    08-11-12 11:17 PM
    It happened to me weeks ago, finally it was solved by software upgrade. Other than that, I found it may also be disabled by BES setting. U may figure out the root cause by checking the Bluetooth Option, make sure the 'Desktop Connectivity' is not dimmed and checked. If it is, u may need to get a newer software for your BlackBerry or seek your BES administrator to enable it. Hope it helps. Cheers.
    08-12-12 09:48 AM
    If you want to try this it helped me... The drivers are normally there, but sometimes you do have to manually install them.

Go to Windows Device Manager > Right Click on the Unknown Device > Click "Properties" > Click "Update Driver" > Click "Browse my computer for driver software" > "Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" > For Manufacturer go to "RIM Virtual Serial Ports" > Under model it will say something like "RIM Virtual Serial Port v2" > Click "Install"

That should work, if you are having the 'exact' problem I was having.
    08-12-12 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD