Hi there,

After many years of nokia communicators and e71/72's I have finally sold out and bought a blackberry Bold 9900. I have had it almost a month now and I find it an exceptionally good handset. Does everything I want with ease and I dont have the reliability issues that my last two previous Nokia handsets were having.

In saying that I have three issues / questions...

1) I set up an email account [email protected] and then realised it was a mistake as it should have been @yahoo.co.uk I deleted the account, yet its folder still show up in my email folders. I have searched on here and went into the service books yet yahoo.com doesnt appear in there! How can I get rid of it?

2)I have BES enabled for work emails and it works a treat. When I installed my yahoo email add it only has an inbox and spam box. Is it not possible to have all my yahoo email folders in the same way I have all my work email folders?

3) why can I not hide photos etc? When I go to properties it wont allow me to tick the hide box?

and thats it for this evening...........

any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    10-03-11 04:02 PM
    Unfortunately you can't get folder sync on your BB for your Yahoo e-mail address. Currently, I think the only free e-mail provider that allows this on BB is Gmail. With BES, you get full access to your corporate e-mail server, and the options given to you for your corporate e-mail will always far exceed whatever options are given for your Yahoo account.
    10-03-11 05:47 PM
    For number one try going to Manage connections click on Mobile Network hit the BBmenu button then select Diagnostics test. Then click on Run. Usuallly when the Test is running it gets rid of any deleted email accounts. I've made many on here and when I run the test it shows the tag "unwanted email removal" then it usually aborts any Deleted email account
    10-03-11 08:35 PM
    hi there, thanks for the replies. I have now tried the dignostics test but the folder still refuses to budge!!
    10-04-11 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD