less than a month since i bought Bold 9900 ,
    last night before going to my bed i plugged it to charger ,
    when i woke up i found it in strange mode , black screen and Red LED flashing !!
    !!

Pleasr any help ?
    12-30-11 06:56 AM
    Welcome to the brick club... take it back for exchange
    12-30-11 06:57 AM
    Sounds like its bricked to me, especially when yousaid it was overnight charging. Also have you tried hooking it up to DM to put different software on it yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-11 06:58 AM
    100% bricked and you'll probably loose all your data on there too unless you go to special lengths. Grab your free replacement and hope for the best. Im on number 3 now, and I dont think there has been a patch to fix this yet?

Good phone, but good lord has it caused me some problems. I had to format my pc because of it (I did some data recovery and it screwed the heads on the hard drive trying to get back an old blackberry backup, and the 2nd time I managed to blow a usb port up at home because of it)
    Last edited by themaidenmaniac; 12-30-11 at 07:23 AM.
    12-30-11 07:21 AM
    Welcome to the brick club... take it back for exchange
    Thank you sir , hope there is solution other than exchange
    12-30-11 07:29 AM
    Sounds like its bricked to me, especially when yousaid it was overnight charging. Also have you tried hooking it up to DM to put different software on it yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It is looping mode
    Connect then disconnect to DM
    Can't even take back up
    12-30-11 07:32 AM
    100% bricked and you'll probably loose all your data on there too unless you go to special lengths. Grab your free replacement and hope for the best. Im on number 3 now, and I dont think there has been a patch to fix this yet?

Good phone, but good lord has it caused me some problems. I had to format my pc because of it (I did some data recovery and it screwed the heads on the hard drive trying to get back an old blackberry backup, and the 2nd time I managed to blow a usb port up at home because of it)
    Thats mean i will lose everything !!!

All my noted
    All my more 800 contacts !!

Im really sad
    12-30-11 07:36 AM
    Came down to my office this morning to find a wonderful present...a black screen with a slow flashing red light.

Called VZW - the service tech said "she's never heard of any issues with the 9930"...this will be my 5th 9930 since September 12th (although this is the first one that I had brick this way)!

This is by far the best (and worst) BB ever!!!
    12-30-11 09:07 AM
    lost all contacts
    12-30-11 04:10 PM
    lost all contacts
    why would you lose all contacts. you have done backups before, just go back to another backup and restore that.
    12-30-11 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD