- CrackBerry Master
- 1,356 Posts
BOLD 9900 Trans Flash memory doesn't register after Reboot
Using Bold 9900 with official Rogers OS (126.96.36.1996). My Trans flash SD card is a Patriot 16GB class 10.
A few OS versions ago I noticed after a reboot the phone does not register my memory card. basically no access to pics or videos.. new pics/videos save to internal memory.
A second reboot fixes the issue 100% of the time.
I always thought this was just an issue with my memory card until yesterday. I was talking to my buddy and when I suggested to reboot his device for another issue (left alt, right uppercase, del) he did not want to as he would have to reboot it twice. turns out he has the same issue as me. He is using a scandisk 16GB class 10 (I think purchased on Crackberry.com).
I have search the forums and not really found anything simular. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and possibly have a fix.
OS versions have same problem
Different name cards have the same problem.
Possible bug with reading Class 10 cards (yet to be determined based on feedback)
- 01-29-13, 06:45 AM #2
Common issue, you can fixed by sliding the SD out near the battery and sliding back in. Seems to be better in newer OS releases, and shrinking the OS appears to effect it too. Try not removing any modules.
- By dturner0816 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-12, 12:15 PM
- By spaceman649 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 10-01-11, 05:17 PM
- By xeniebop in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-10, 07:26 AM
- By jrmtl in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 05-28-09, 11:13 AM
- By dwadwa in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 05-18-09, 09:00 PM