Hello Guys,
    I have a problem my Touchscreen doesn't work.
    I brought this BB used. I already did a Hardreset, Updates etc.
    Today it worked for the first time but then it stoped again after doing a update to .825

I'm sorry for my terrrible english

Here is a video of it
    03-23-13 04:58 PM
    I remember seeing somewhere that you could actually turn off the touch screen on the bold. I'll dig around and see if I can find it again.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 07:27 PM
    Not seeing a way but you might want to check the touch screen sensitivity in the options. That might help.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 07:35 PM
    I remember seeing somewhere that you could actually turn off the touch screen on the bold. I'll dig around and see if I can find it again.

Posted via CB10
    Nope. can't be done.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    03-23-13 07:36 PM
    maybe a dumb question. but have you since owning the phone ever done a battery pull?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    03-23-13 07:38 PM
    Yes, I did it. I played with the Touchscreen options too.
    My next problem is, that the SIM-Card dont work and i never saw a LED Light in this BB flashing.
    When i start the camera APP it says i should close another APP but there isnt another APP.
    Actuallty i brought this BB from a friend and he brought it used. Yesterday he wanted to sell it and we're going to a local phone seller before he used his phone the last time he laid the BB some where for 5 weeks and before we bring it to the Phone shop he charged his phone but he didnt touch it. Then we gave the phone to the shop and magicly the touchscreen works! But we coulnd sell it because the SIM card of the seller dosent work in this BB so i decide it to repair it for him. Back at Home i made an Update to 325 and made a Hardreset. After the Hardreset the touchscreen isnt working anymore.
    03-24-13 03:31 AM
    Now the camera works again lol
    03-24-13 03:33 AM
    Help please
    03-25-13 10:05 AM
    Sounds like a hardware issue with it -- used phones; not so good at times. I am assuming you have tried a COMPLETE wipe and re-install of the OS? If so, than I would lean toward it being bad hardware.
    03-25-13 10:23 AM
    Can you tell if someone has opened the phone, the bottom plastic strip just under your keyboard lifts up you can use a very small flat head screw driver its only applied with adhesive tape. if the your device has been opened one of the screws should have a white sticky on it covering the top of the screw head... if it has been removed or pushed down into the top of the screw head cavity that will mean someone has opened it...they may have replaced the screen with a non OEM screen or may not have plugged the screen in all the way check connections.... i`m just saying its possible...
    It seems you have tried all everyone has mentioned so then my guess would be the mother board could be F**ked....
    And whom ever sold it to you i bet knew it...
    Good Luck
    03-25-13 10:43 AM