OK i need you guys help. i have been told that the curve 9380 touch is coming to tmobile. lets say "IF" this phone does come to tmobile. should i choose it over the bold 9900? i can see the curve touch coming to tmobile as they are not getting the torch 9860. im looking long term in term of phones. my next phone will be a 3-4 year investment. i personally think phones are getting outrageous right now. blackberry does all and more of what i need.

my needs.

720P hd video recorder- i have an infant baby girl and im looking forward to capturing all of her greatest moments on the go.

decent browser with video playback- im totally a youtube fanatic! so watching hd youtube video playback is a must.

all the others- we all know by know blackberry is king at call qualtiy, battery life, stable os, push email, and texting/bbm. as far as apps blackberry gives me all i need for daily life function.

form factor- this is where im stuck. i love bb keypads on their phones. the 9830 comes all touch 3.2 inch screen(kinda want an all touchphone but...). the bold gives me a 2.8 touch screen plus the best keypad out there.

im really torn any advice you guys can give would be appreciated. looking forward to your input.
    Last edited by twelvezero8; 08-13-11 at 01:29 AM.
    08-13-11 01:25 AM
    I think the 9900 is the better choice. I love the bigger keyboard and bigger screen
    08-13-11 01:31 AM
    The Bold is really just a high-end Curve with more features and a larger form-factor. The only reason I could see someone getting the Curve if they had the money for the Bold would be if the form factor was too large for them or the lack of an auto focus camera.
    08-13-11 01:32 AM
    The Bold is really just a high-end Curve with more features and a larger form-factor. The only reason I could see someone getting the Curve if they had the money for the Bold would be if the form factor was too large for them or the lack of an auto focus camera.
    Im talking about the curve touch. it basically a torch 9860 but smaller screen and no raised buttons.
    08-13-11 01:42 AM
    Im talking about the curve touch. it basically a torch 9860 but smaller screen and no raised buttons.
    I know which model you mean. The Bold 9900 will be basically like a bigger brother to that (bigger, more expensive) although the Curve will be newer as it is not released yet.
    08-13-11 02:22 AM
    I know which model you mean. The Bold 9900 will be basically like a bigger brother to that (bigger, more expensive) although the Curve will be newer as it is not released yet.

ok my bad... i though you were referring to the other upcoming curve.
    08-13-11 02:26 AM
    Who says the 9860 isn't coming to T-Mobile? I never heard such a thing!
    08-13-11 02:27 AM
    Who says the 9860 isn't coming to T-Mobile? I never heard such a thing!
    yeah ok! i though we all knew that by now
    08-13-11 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD