Bold 9900 Top button pressed in?
Not long been an owner of a nice looking Bold 9900 and I have what seems to be a problem. The top button seems to be flush with the metal housing making it hard to unlock the phone at times. I haven't subjected the phone to any drops or heavy presses of the button so how has this happened? It's in my pocket a lot of the times, but surely this shouldn't affect it's operation? All the other buttons on the side seem to stick out about 2mm or so.
Any idea's for fixing it, or should I just leave it alone?
- CrackBerry Genius
02-06-13, 07:19 AM #3
- 2,950 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Bold 9900 Top button pressed in???
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- By khiz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-12, 03:56 PM
- By JPMorgan_ in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-11, 09:02 AM
- By Spika in forum EtisalatReplies: 36Last Post: 08-26-11, 08:12 AM
- By weijye in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 08-21-11, 10:32 PM
- By drs155 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 05-08-09, 02:15 PM