Bold 9900 Top button pressed in?
Not long been an owner of a nice looking Bold 9900 and I have what seems to be a problem. The top button seems to be flush with the metal housing making it hard to unlock the phone at times. I haven't subjected the phone to any drops or heavy presses of the button so how has this happened? It's in my pocket a lot of the times, but surely this shouldn't affect it's operation? All the other buttons on the side seem to stick out about 2mm or so.
Any idea's for fixing it, or should I just leave it alone?
- 02-06-2013, 06:51 AM #2
Sounds about normal to me. My lock button is nearly flush, while the side keys definitely protrude.WAPers do it With A Passion
Z/Q Warrior °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° `°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- CrackBerry Genius
02-06-2013, 07:19 AM #3
- 1,791 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Bold 9900 Top button pressed in???
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using TapatalkDo as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
Into every life a little ale must pour
- By khiz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2012, 03:56 PM
- By JPMorgan_ in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2011, 09:02 AM
- By Spika in forum EtisalatReplies: 36Last Post: 08-26-2011, 08:12 AM
- By weijye in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2011, 10:32 PM
- By drs155 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2009, 02:15 PM