Hello all,

Is there a way to launch the notification view (ie. the view that shows the messages, calendar, etc.) via a keyboard shortcut or hotkey?

I also have the Quicklaunch app couldn't find a way to set this up.

Thanks,
    10-11-11 06:38 PM
    No but you can actually leave it on as the main view on the home screen. I'm not sure about Quicklaunch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 06:57 PM
    Menu/options/display/home screen preferences. Choose launch by typing Application Shortcuts. Its the old os's version of turning "dial from homescreen" off enabling all shortcuts. M will open the main message folder. But you will have to setup all mail to go to the main folder. All speed dials will work but inputing a new number will require pressing the phone key.
    D-Memo pad
    B-Browser
    N-BBm
    A-Contacts
    C-Compose
    S-Search
    H-Help
    V-Saved Messages
    L-Calendar
    U-Calculator
    I may have missed some, but you get it!

10-11-11 07:59 PM
    I'm hoping an OS7 update comes along and mixes BOTH Universal Search AND the keyboard shortcuts...I LOVE UniSearch BUT those short cuts are GREAT!!!

10-11-11 08:19 PM
    I knew someone out there would like that. I couldn't live without em, and was relieved to find a way to get the old school shortcuts back!

10-11-11 08:36 PM
    I'm hoping an OS7 update comes along and mixes BOTH Universal Search AND the keyboard shortcuts...I LOVE UniSearch BUT those short cuts are GREAT!!!

I don't know forsure, but couldn't you have the shortcuts on, and then hit "s" for search and that would bring up universal search?

10-11-11 08:54 PM
    Menu/options/display/home screen preferences. Choose launch by typing Application Shortcuts. Its the old os's version of turning "dial from homescreen" off enabling all shortcuts. M will open the main message folder. But you will have to setup all mail to go to the main folder. All speed dials will work but inputing a new number will require pressing the phone key.
    D-Memo pad
    B-Browser
    N-BBm
    A-Contacts
    C-Compose
    S-Search
    H-Help
    V-Saved Messages
    L-Calendar
    U-Calculator
    I may have missed some, but you get it!

Oh my I have the 8900 and just found out about these. Never knew you had to turn Dial from homescreen off. I think I had read pressing B works for a browser but it was never with the instructions. How pitiful am I? Can't wait for the 9900 on AT&T.

10-11-11 10:49 PM
    I'm glad you cam benefit bg, see you in the forums.

10-11-11 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD