bold 9900 sync to mac
I'm on Mountain Lion and sync'ing with a Bold 9900 running 7.1 bundle 1646
Downloaded Desktop Manager and just realised ...
1. Unable sync calendar to Bold - shows no writable calendars.
If i remove icloud settings on my mac, it tells me that i would lose the calenders on my mac.
Google sync has stopped.
Missing Sync shows sync with devices running OS 6.
Is there a way out other than manually entering everything.
If i do finally have to manually enter all entries, can i back it up safely?
Cant sync notes.
Tried evernote but it just shows all the notes - without the books / categories.
If i need notes with categories or books - something that also syncs to my mac - its ok if its via dropbox - but it should not be online .. can it be done?
I thought the turn by turn directions by Google would be very helpful while driving.
I could use my blackberry as a hotspot and run the maps on an iPod ...
Is there any other solution to this ..?
Many thanks for the help - tried searching a lot but could not find the answers to above ...
- CrackBerry Addict
12-09-12, 06:27 AM #4
- 881 Posts
There's a problem syncing BB with Mac Mountain Lion. There is no longer 'On My Mac' option since iCloud was introduced. Hence, when syncing BB, there is an error that there are no writable records available. I have been having this problem and had to run DM on Windows via VMWare just to be able to sync.
Thank you Jaydee.
i can see blackberry traffic but when i try to download it, it shows - BLACKBERRY TRAFFIC NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DEVICE.
I live in Hong Kong.
Would love to be able to use blackberry traffic - any ideas ..?
- By zkei in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 10-14-12, 09:07 AM
- By sberi in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-11, 06:40 AM
- By cmsmith9 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-08, 11:57 PM
- By helenjohnson in forum Mac UsersReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-08, 11:18 PM
- By telegirl in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-08, 05:55 PM