- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Bold 9900 shows thin horizontal black line on screen when unlocked
My bold 9900 is less than 2 months old, but has recently started showing a thin black horizontal line across bottom of the screen everytime it is unlocked. It appears for about 5-10 seconds, flickers, then dissappears.
I've tried pulling the battery/resetting etc, tried changing the backlights brightness etc but with no results. I also had a similar line (vertical this time) when I first got the phone that only appeared when I accessed the video camera, but that seems to have dissappeared.
Could it be a loose connector? Or hardware issue? Hasn't been dropped in the time I've had it, and it's been in a leather case all the time.
Thanks for any help!
- By mogz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 21Last Post: 03-31-14, 09:22 AM
- By r2d2x8 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 36Last Post: 02-15-14, 10:31 AM
- By tellsells in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 05-24-09, 07:58 PM
- By doctrbob in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-09, 06:19 PM
- By aczr2k in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-09, 04:02 AM