- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Bold 9900 shows thin horizontal black line on screen when unlocked
My bold 9900 is less than 2 months old, but has recently started showing a thin black horizontal line across bottom of the screen everytime it is unlocked. It appears for about 5-10 seconds, flickers, then dissappears.
I've tried pulling the battery/resetting etc, tried changing the backlights brightness etc but with no results. I also had a similar line (vertical this time) when I first got the phone that only appeared when I accessed the video camera, but that seems to have dissappeared.
Could it be a loose connector? Or hardware issue? Hasn't been dropped in the time I've had it, and it's been in a leather case all the time.
Thanks for any help!
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-28-2012, 12:18 PM #3
- 326 Posts
i had the same problem and then it got worse it became i horizontal rectangle all black and luckily i was still under warranty and blackberrry sent me a new phone after about 2 weeksSent From Passport SQW100-1 BBM: 2BD8027C Author/Editor at www.DHabkirkDesigns.com
- By mogz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 21Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:22 AM
- By r2d2x8 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 36Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:31 AM
- By tellsells in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2009, 06:58 PM
- By doctrbob in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2009, 05:19 PM
- By aczr2k in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2009, 03:02 AM